He is a cinefile. I know it is true because the internet told me.
![]() |
| Jorma Taccone, Andy Samberg, and Akiva Schaffer |
The Lonely Island is an American comedy troupe composed of Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg, best known for their comedic music. Originally from Berkeley, California, the group is currently based in New York City. The group broke out due to their collective work from 2005–2011 on Saturday Night Live. - From Wikipedia
So pretty much they are 3 strange guys who rap about bad things that make people laugh. I am pretty sure they are made of pure awesome.
Jorma is my favorite...
Here are a few of my favorite videos from the Lonely Island.
![]() |
| You can't help but love that face. |
Here are a few of my favorite videos from the Lonely Island.
There is a lot of cursing involved in their songs. Don't watch these videos if you don't like hilarious profanity
This song is call Jack Sparrow, featuring Micheal Bolton. It is amazing. You might want to watch a serious Micheal Bolton music video, it makes it funnier.
This is probably one of my favorites by the Lonely Island. It is called I Just Had Sex, featuring Akon. It was first shown on SNL. There is an amazing key change closer to the end. Love it!
This video was based off an SNL skit about Shy Ronnie. This one is called Shy Ronnie 2: Ronnie & Clyde, featuring Rihanna. I know all the words.
This song is so wrong, but so hilarious. It is called We're Back! It has the 3 main guys singing, and I don't even. There is no description for this.
Probably the best Lonely Island song ever, and one of the most popular. It is called I'm On a Boat, featuring
T-Pain. There is no other description other than amazing.
T-Pain. There is no other description other than amazing.
Everyone was wearing finger-less gloves! This is called Boombox, and features the very cute
Julian Casablancas. I can't tell you how much I love this, but be ready for a disturbing ending.
Julian Casablancas. I can't tell you how much I love this, but be ready for a disturbing ending.
One of the newest ones I discovered. It is called I Threw it On the Ground. It pretty much just showcases Andy Samburg. It is hilarious. You have to watch the video.
One of the first songs I ever heard from them. It called Like a Boss, and features Seth Rogan. This one is strangely beautiful in the scariest way. Anyway, I love it.
So if I didn't mention your favorite Lonely Island video, just comment below and I might add it in!
Part 2 of my gaming post will be up hopefully sometime tomorrow!
Post-its and a chair with 3 legs.
Sarah Brescia



No comments:
Post a Comment