I do realize I have been MIA. The past few weeks have gotten me feeling so much. I got to see how my beautiful puppy Pippin has grown. I got to see my beloved workplace and friends at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I saw my lovely cousin Madden O'. I was able to spend time with my little brother who has grown like a weed. I got to be with my mother and father and feel all the comforts of home.
But the dream is over. I must return to school with all the stress, drama, and fear. I am going back to my apartment with new clothing, new movies, a new allergy, and new fear.
I am trying my hardest to relax, and I am slowly getting better at it. I cant begin to say I am the best at relaxing. What I can say is that this semester will be interesting for sure. It will test who I am as a person at my very core.
I wonder if I am ready for all that?
Blankets and NyQuil
Sarah Brescia
No comments:
Post a Comment