Friday, November 23, 2012

Have fun storming the castle!



Well Thanksgiving is over.

I am not quite sure how I feel about that. I guess that mostly has to do with the fact that I got fairly sick after I ate. Apparently, I can no longer eat processed corn. Not even if it is in tasty pie.

Not even really tasty pie.
Other than that it has been a pretty successful break. With my family you can never just do a lot of work. If they see you getting serious they will say something funny. It really destroys any chance to concentrate.

Tomorrow, we are going back out to Philadelphia to have some time with the city. We will be headed to Reading Terminal to have some amazing food. I will definitely get some ice cream. It is never too cold for ice cream.


Then we are headed to a nut shop so I can get more pecans. If you do not know my pecan recipe, then go here!

And finally we might go to see Lincoln. Everyone has not quite agreed on everything just yet. I really do want to see it though because it looks like an amazing movie. Plus Roger Ebert liked it, so it must be good!


Anyway, I will be posting another blog about what I did today because I think it is a very important topic. So everyone stay tuned, it will be coming up in the next few days!

Moles and Beanie Babies

Sarah Brescia






No comments:

Post a Comment