Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A polar bear riding a unicycle.

Ok, I will.

Today my title has nothing to do with what I am writing about. That is just what kind of day it is today.

Click me.
The picture above was drawn by the lovely Reza Farazmand, who is witty and charming. I don't know him personally but I have read his comics. People who are that funny must have a lot of muchness. 

Anyhoo, his drawings make my face smile. They are are very imaginative, funny, and interesting. You can see his comics here at Poorly Drawn Lines. You can also follow his every word at his Twitter and Facebook

Trust me when I say, his comics are funny and are worth looking at and following. I promise.

Good times right?

So anyway, I made a pretty amazing dinner tonight. It was like Beefaroni but homemade. It was so good! Here is a picture:


Looks good right?

Well I am going to get to bed for the night. Remember to cough into your arm, enjoy today, don't ignore your pets, and always tip your waitress.

Mustaches and Nickels.

Sarah Brescia

No comments:

Post a Comment