Monday, January 14, 2013

What is this?!

Look at the old way Facebook has statuses.


And look at what I just saw on my feed.


What's with the awkward space? That is just weird Facebook, just weird.

Well not much new here. I found a fancy new website, called Natural Candy Store, that I can order soy-free chocolate from. It is actually pretty cool because they break a portion of the website into the 8 most common allergy free candy. They are peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, milk, egg, soy, fish, or shellfish/crustaceans.

I think it is pretty cool that they do that. And that isn't just the chocolate speaking. It may also have a tiny bit to do with the soy-free butterscotch.

Project make-homemade-Butterbeer is still a go!

If you are having problems with soy, and maybe even other foods, I found this really cool list of websites that sell soy/other allergen free products. I don't have it with me right now, but when I do find it I will make sure to update this post.

In the meantime, this is a great site that gives great soy-free alternatives to products you would normally buy. You can find them here at Live Soy Free.

Anyway, I have to go so I can go buy some chocolate. 

Watermelons and several Fire Hazards.

Sarah Brescia

No comments:

Post a Comment