Before I do anything I would like to ask that everyone go vote in the National T.V. Awards.You can vote for the Big Bang Theory, Colin Morgan, or even the beautiful Benedict Cumberbatch. Vote for your favorites!
![]() |
| How could you say no to that face? |
I would also like to update you on our reach. We have almost reached 1000 Pageviews!

Right now the count is 994, so keep reading and enjoying. We also have increased our international audience. As of now, we stand at:
- 920 from the United States
- 17 from the United Kingdom
- 14 from Germany
- 5 from Canada
- 3 from France
- 2 from Singapore
- 1 from Spain, Japan, Poland, and Ukraine
I think that is pretty cool. You guys are so amazing.
So I know I have been a little distant for a few days. I have to admit it has been a little hard on me, but it is nice to know I have friends who love me and care. In this vein, I would now like to share this video of my lovely friend Michelle and I. She makes me smile.
So now the Campaign to Get Rid of the Awkward Numbers has officially started. Please like the Facebook page right here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bawks-of-Chocolate/488056484571255
Help me get rid of the awkward numbers, like our page.
Avant-garde and Tea Filters
Sarah Brescia

No comments:
Post a Comment