Thursday, January 10, 2013

My new favorite number.


800 is my new favorite number.
Ok, it isn't really my favorite number. Today though, it is. This is because we have reached 800 page-views from all of you wonderful readers in 3 shorts months! Who knew insanity would be so popular?

You all are amazing. So here is my celebratory 800 page-views pug, just for you all.

Click my wonderfulness.
So I have decided to take a dive into the world of social media. I have made an official Facebook page for Bawks of Chocolates. You can find it at Bawks-of-Chocolate!


This is an effort to get more communication between all you amazing readers and me, so I can see what you want to hear about. I can only talk about macaroni for so long.

So, go like our new Facebook page and hear about all the new Bawks of Chocolate news. I may even have a few polls!

Edit: You can also reach me directly with any questions, comments, anecdotes, smiley faces, well composed jokes, or anything else you can think of. Email me at bawksofchocolate@gmail.com!

Have a wonderful day, and enjoy life!

Scented resumes and social networking!

Sarah Brescia

No comments:

Post a Comment