Friday, November 30, 2012

Library Adventures





Today Michelle, Megan, Jessica, Stepphie, and I had an adventure.



         So...



Jessica told us that there was a very cute British guy who came through the library. She said it was worth us going to look for him. I found out about this from facebook.

This is what I imagine he looked like:

Oh yes.
Well anyway, the troops rallied. We all met in the library to see just how cute this guy was. Jessica told us that he was going to move his car. So we obviously decided to wait.

We never saw him come back, which was sad. I am sure he had a very good reason for not showing up.

Maybe it was because he was too busy helping to save Hogwarts. I am sure of it. You can't go see a bunch of girls if your're cutting off the head to Voldemort's snake...

Click me. You won't regret it.

Yes, he was definitely doing that.

Anyway, the best part was simply being with my friends. We had some crazy-fun Facebook time, where we posted all over each other's wall. Some people went to work, got off work, came from class. All in all it was a very good time.

It's pretty nice just to have them.

I thought I saw him later studying with another very cute guy with blonde hair. I can't quite remember, but I am pretty sure the blonde looked like this:


I wouldn't question it.

The guy I saw wasn't the black-haired British man, but his cute friend flirted with me. Which was cool. A lot...

On an unrelated note, these are the new shoes I just ordered! They are very pretty and I should be getting them between the 6th and the 11th.

So pretty!

Sweeny Todd and CVS

Sarah Brescia

No comments:

Post a Comment