Well that is a good question.
In my family, we are allergic to quite a bit; corn, soy, and dairy among them. So I like to, from time to time, spoil myself with a treat. Today I got pecans and decided to make them into a tasty treat. They turned out delicious, and are still very healthy.
For this you will need:
- Pecans
- Brown Sugar
- White Sugar
- I recommend that the white sugar be all-natural. I think it just tastes better.
First you take a bag or so of pecans. It is better to make it in big batches, because I said so. Line the pan with parchment paper, so it is easier to clean. Spread the pecans on the pan. Mix lots of brown sugar with the pecans. Sprinkle some of the regular sugar on top of everything.
Now you should let it bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 475 degrees fahrenheit.
When they come out, the brown sugar will have melted and become one with the pecans. It is pretty amazing, and you can use it in cookies, or pie, or any other dessert. But they also make a pretty good snack too.
Smiles and Butterflies
Sarah Brescia


No comments:
Post a Comment