Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Studying is for chumps.

Hey there everyone.

The Mad Hatter is my favorite.
I have been a very busy, Sarah. Actually I cannot even remember where this semester has gone. It's pretty crazy.

I only have 2 more weeks until I am done with finals, and 3 until I go home. I just want this whole semester to end so I can get better.

See I have lost my muchness. I used to be much, muchier.

C is the most likely answer, right?
I am sure it will all be fine in the end though. I should just focus on getting through finals. I get the distinct pleasure of grading a ton of finals before I can relax.

Now I think I understand why professors give multiple choice, scan tron tests. It is much more difficult to grade a test where students have to think and can give original answers.

Anyhoo, the stress of finals may make me crazy, so I am going to be backing off writing. Every college student reading this will completely understand. Finals week makes even the most sane of people into a hot mess.

Honestly I am surprised that more people don't get stabbed around finals time.

So from me to all the wonderful reader-friends who are about to stab someone with a rusty fork because of finals - consult this easy to use stress reduction kit. All you have to do is print it up and follow the directions.

Don't ever tell me I never did anything for you.


As recap.

  1. No murder. It is messy and there is far too much paperwork. 
  2. Use your stress reduction kits; they are there for a reason.
  3. Don't expect to much from any college student after finals, they are lucky to not be in jail.
  4. Tip your waitress. 
Oh and there is this, for all my fellow Baldwin girls. You can do it!


Chinchillas and Green Wires

Sarah Brescia


No comments:

Post a Comment